Commercial Landscape Design in The Woodlands
Beautifying Your Business in Cypress
The exterior of any company is essential to attract customers and set the tone for your business. A family restaurant may want seasonal flowers to attract tourists, whereas a corporate complex may want high-end water features and a covered patio for meetings.
Purposed Landscaping does it all with our expert commercial landscape design in The Woodlands. We want to uplift the high-end atmosphere of your business with an exterior that establishes excellence before clients walk in.
Schedule your free estimate by calling us at (281) 819-5225 or filling out our online contact form. Intentional by design.
Proven Record of Success See What Your Neighbors Are Saying
“A truly well-run company sets up dates and times and is there, unlike many other landscaping businesses.” - Frank P.
“We loved them so much that we have booked them to come back to do some more work for us.” - Lexi T.
“I highly recommend this team for any size project.” - Frank M.
“Blaze is quick to respond, professional, and communicates well, and we will be using him in the near future for the front yard.” - Kristi N.
Our Design Services
We want to create a comprehensive design that promotes the elegance of your commercial building.
Here are the services we offer to make that vision come to life:
- Collaborative landscape design
- Budget composition
- Digital CAD rendering
- Cost evaluation
- AutoCAD creation
- Project management
- Soil grading & site examination
- Planting, drainage, & irrigation planning
- Installation oversight
With an initial meeting, we’ll help manage your vision with budget composition and a cost evaluation based on your individual soil and drainage capabilities. Soil grading and site examination are critical to creating a thorough design. Then we’ll begin the collaborative landscape design that includes working with the administration to plan drainage and irrigation so your plants are long-lasting.
Before the project begins, we’ll provide digital CAD rendering and AutoCAD creation for a 3-D visual of the proposed landscaping. This allows us to make any last-minute changes before our team starts. Finally, we’ll manage the project and oversee installation to ensure your new greenery thrives in its environment. Our expert commercial landscape design in The Woodlands creates the elegance and high-quality landscaping solutions your business needs to attract or impress clients.
Benefits of Commercial Landscaping
A well-maintained commercial property proves that you’re dedicated to your business and shows excellent attention to detail.
Our commercial landscaping substantially benefits your company in these ways:
- Curb appeal: Catch the eye of potential customers and set an example about how your business is run. An unappealing exterior can cause you to lose current and potential customers.
- Save time & money: Landscaping can be expensive and time-consuming if you have to supply your equipment. Letting our experts design and maintain your landscaping allows you to spend time and money on more critical aspects of your company.
- Enhance safety: A well-maintained property allows for easier, faster, and safer maneuvering with pathways, lights, and ramps.
- Increase property value: Beautiful landscaping increases the value of your property and sets a high standard for surrounding businesses. This can make your company stand out and make it easier to sell your business.
- Effectively utilize space: Pathways, benches, gathering areas, and meeting spaces are a great way to utilize outdoor space. This space utilization sets your business apart from commercial spaces without an excellent outdoor area.
Our expert commercial landscape design in The Woodlands sets your business up for success by setting you apart from the competition. We provide thorough services that create the vision for the commercial space you’ve always had. We are intentional by design so you can focus on running your business while we keep it beautiful.
Don’t delay! Purposed Landscaping is here to help. Call (281) 819-5225 when you are ready to schedule an appointment.