If you love entertaining, a beautiful outdoor space is a great way to spend time with friends and family. Our expert outdoor lighting in The Woodlands provides the ambiance you need to relax, enjoy nature, and spend quality time with others.
Purposed Landscaping is the team to trust because we provide personalized service and intentional designs that are multi-functional. Our landscaping capabilities go beyond just creating a beautiful space by creating a space with purpose.
“Blaze is quick to respond, professional, and communicates well, and we will be using him in the near future for the front yard.” - Kristi N.
“A truly well-run company sets up dates and times and is there, unlike many other landscaping businesses.” - Frank P.
“I highly recommend this team for any size project.” - Frank M.
“We loved them so much that we have booked them to come back to do some more work for us.” - Lexi T.
One of the best ways to protect your home is with security lighting. Removing the naturally dark areas where potential intruders can hide makes your home less of a target. Landscape lighting helps create a ring of security around your home while accenting windows or special landscaping pieces in your design.
Not only does this type of lighting promote safety and highlight yard décor, but it extends your living space by making your yard usable after dark. Quality outdoor lighting can turn your backyard into an oasis while creating the ambiance necessary for any party.
Like many other houses, landscape lighting highlights your home’s best attributes for a dynamic appearance. This increases property value as outdoor lighting is desirable to potential buyers by improving curb appeal. Even if you’re not thinking of selling soon, your guest and family will make a first impression based on the exterior of your home. Our expert outdoor lighting in The Woodlands can create a warm, inviting appeal that makes guests feel instantly welcomed.
Transform your home with lit paths, highlighted gardens, and other lighting that provides serenity and functionality.
Typical outdoor landscape lighting includes:
- Spotlights: This fixture can range in brightness and area coverage while being used for multiple purposes. Typically, spotlights are used to illuminate statues, patios, and walls.
- Flood lights: These are usually used to brighten large areas for security. They have high brightness and comprehensive coverage, so you may want to get motion-activated lights so they can still provide protection without disturbing your neighbors constantly.
- Step lights: This fixture goes on the wall beside the stairs or on their vertical face to highlight the steps. This prevents family members from tripping or stumbling over stairs in the dark.
- String lights: Set the mood by stringing lights through trees or over hardscapes like a pergola for a picturesque backyard. These often provide less light, so you’re not overwhelmed with brightness while trying to relax.
- Garden lights: Use these lights along a path to highlight your favorite plants. They act like mushrooms with light that goes downward and out so you can see the plants instead of an unsightly bulb.
- Bollard lights: Without a cover, these lights shine in every direction over a small area. This fixture can also be used along a path to illuminate the walkway.
At Purposed Landscaping, we provide expert outdoor lighting in The Woodlands that help create the backyard oasis you deserve. We aim to create spaces with a comprehensive purpose, so you never have wasted space. Let us provide your personalized landscaping design today.