Landscape Design & Installation in The Woodlands
Matching Your Aesthetic in Cypress
We want to help you create a space that serves a purpose. Adding a fence, pool, or driveway to your home often significantly impacts the rest of your yard. Don’t add one addition that leaves the rest of your yard in shambles. At Purposed Landscaping, we want to create a comprehensive design so that the entire space is improved and used. We work hard to provide a personalized experience to every customer, so we can make your individualized vision come to life. For expert landscape design and installation in The Woodlands, there’s no one better to trust than Purposed Landscaping.
Don’t delay! Make your dream outdoor space come alive today. Call (281) 819-5225 when you are ready to schedule an appointment.
Proven Record of Success See What Your Neighbors Are Saying
“We loved them so much that we have booked them to come back to do some more work for us.” - Lexi T.
“A truly well-run company sets up dates and times and is there, unlike many other landscaping businesses.” - Frank P.
“Blaze is quick to respond, professional, and communicates well, and we will be using him in the near future for the front yard.” - Kristi N.
“I highly recommend this team for any size project.” - Frank M.
Our Design Services
Creating a comprehensive landscaping design can be confusing, with more steps than you initially realize.
We want to make sure that the landscaping we provide matches your vision with these thorough services:
- Collaborative landscape design
- Budget composition
- Digital CAD rendering
- Cost evaluation
- AutoCAD creation
- Project management
- Pool design
- Soil grading & site examination
- Planting, drainage, & irrigation planning
- Installation oversight
The initial steps to our landscape design typically include soil grading and site examination so we know the dimensions of your space and the type of plants that will thrive in your soil. Then we will create a budget, cost evaluation, and collaborative landscape design. For a detailed design, this will include planting, drainage, and irrigation planning so your chosen greenery will thrive.
To ensure your happiness with our plan, we’ll provide a 3-D image of the completed project with digital CAD rendering and AutoCAD creation. After you’ve confirmed the design, we’ll provide installation oversight and continuous communication, so you’re never in the dark about our landscaping process. Our expert landscape design and installation in The Woodlands help your home thrive with the exterior it deserves.
Benefits of a Professional Landscape Designer
Landscaping is not for the faint-hearted, and though DIY solutions are tempting, calling our experts provides a multitude of benefits.
Choose a professional landscaper because we offer:
- Expertise: Our soil grading and examination identifies what plants will flourish in your environment while offering proper care and maintenance tips. With our expertise, you also avoid costly mistakes you may experience with DIY attempts.
- Reconnect with nature: You should always remember to stop and smell the roses. Landscaping professionals can help remind you of this common phrase by creating a space that promotes relaxation with water features or indigenous plants that add ambiance.
- Increase property value: Professional landscaping increases curb appeal even if you’re not trying to sell your house in the near future. We’re prepared to handle the individual challenges your property has, like inconvenient slops or poor drainage.
- Create a functional space: Landscaping goes beyond mulch and beautiful flowers. We can help create an aesthetically pleasing and usable area with firepits, patios, or pergolas.
Our professional landscapers focus on creating a space with purpose while providing a personalized approach to every client. Benefit from our team of experts that can increase your property value and help you reconnect with nature. For expert landscape design and installation in The Woodlands, count on Purposed Landscaping.
Intentional by design. Schedule your free estimate by calling us at (281) 819-5225 or filling out our online contact form.